Prairie Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Prairie Electric conducts all personnel actions without discriminating against any person in regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, age, family relationship, mental or physical disability, status as a Vietnam era/disabled/or other eligible veteran.
Prairie further strives to diversify its workforce, and encourages employees to recruit qualified minorities, women, Vietnam era/disabled/and other eligible veterans, and persons with disabilities who can perform, with reasonable accommodation, the essential functions of the job.
After submitting your completed application to email@example.com, it will be forwarded to the appropriate hiring manager for review. If your experience is a fit with the requirements of the position you will be contacted for an interview. Questions? Call us @ 360-573-2750. Thank you for your interest in Prairie Electric!
- Washington & Oregon Journeymen Electricians
- Full benefit package: Health & Dental (individual and family), 401K plan, Paid vacation / holidays, Carpool options
- Popcorn & Paychecks EVERY Wednesday!
- Position will require laborer duties
- Highway lighting and traffic signal work apprentice
- Equipment Operator
- Preferred minimum of 2 years experience operating excavators, dozers, and/or backhoes. This position will also require some laborer duties.
- Truck Driver
- Requires a valid Class A commercial driver’s license (CDL). Position will also require some labor and operating duties.