- General Contractor: Pence Construction
- Architect: R&A Architecture and Design
- Duration of Project: 24 Month
- List on the United States National Register of Historic Places
- Original Building was designed and constructed in 1907-08
Project consisted of connecting two currently separate buildings by internal corridors: The Woodlark Building with the adjacent Cornelius Building to create a 150 key hotel, located downtown Portland, Oregon, with amenity areas including Lobby/Lounge area, full service restaurant and associated Kitchen, Bar, Meeting/Events Space and other back of house service support areas. This project was a full interior/exterior renovation.
Complete electrical design build renovation of the Historic Cornelius/Woodlark Building into Woodlark Hotel. Prairie Electric’s scope consisted of preconstruction services, design/electrical engineering, build, and turnover. Utilities refeeding the building, City of Portland Street Lighting adds/upgrades, complete new electrical service with complete distribution for both normal and emergency power.